Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ChessFlash Goes Mainstream

Our beloved fellow blogger Glenn Wilson aka Tacticus Maximus has finally reached the exposure he deserves for his outstanding ChessFlash widget: it is now being used at the UK Guardian's chess column (see here, here, or here for example). I've been using ChessFlash since the early days and still think it's the best PGN viewer available. If you haven't tried it yet, please do check it out.

The Guardian? That's pretty friggin impressive Glenn. Congrats!

3 comments:

Glenn Wilson said...

Thanks. One could do worse than having your chess publishing tool being used in the chess columns for the online version of The Guardian. I am still waiting for a certain international chess federation(yeah, that one) that inquired about using ChessFlash to actually start doing so on their websites. Of course, maybe they never will. Now, if I could just go create some content which is the reason I made the tool in the first place!

Liquid Egg Product said...

Sorry, Chessaholic, but saying ChessFlash is the best PGN viewer still isn't going to get you any of Glenn's groupies.

(However, I concur it's the best thing out there...I have not seen anything to match it.)

Chessaholic said...

LEP: as usual, you see right through my intricate scheme... dammit. Now I'll have to think of a different way to get me one of 'em groupies...